My initial work as a lawyer was in employment law. I am still willing to work as a consultant for medium and small businesses. You can protect yourself from the numerous obstacles California creates for a small or medium business, while attracting excellent employees. Let me give you peace of mind that your employment and contract practices offer your business as much protection as possible, while providing you with the flexibility you need to get the job done.
- Do you know how to best guard yourself against employee lawsuits?
- What will you do when one of your employees accuses another employee of harassment?
- What will you do when an employee reveals a disability and wanted you to accommodate it?
- What will you do when you suddenly discover that an employee had a serious drug problem?
- Create and maintain human resources policies and practices, tailored for your business.
- Update and maintain your Human Resources Handbook.
- Review and create clear concise contracts that protect your business interests, without legalese.
- Consult with you about unforeseen events as they happen.